1.Bachelor degree or above, English, finance, management, international trade and other related majors;
2.2 years of business experience in the field of trade, English Level 6 or above, I heard that reading and writing proficiency,
3.Work rigorous, practical, logical thinking ability, strong communication and coordination skills;
4.Familiar with foreign trade policy, customs declaration, freight forwarding, insurance, inspection and other formalities, to understand the national tariff system and the provisions of non-tariff;
5.Has good business development skills and business negotiation skills, has a strong dedication and team spirit and the courage to open up and innovation;
6.A mechanical or electronic products B2B sales work experience is preferred.
1.The development of overseas market development program, the initiative to actively explore the international market, contact foreign customers to seek orders and complete business negotiations and signing of the contract;
2.Responsible for the negotiation of foreign trade orders, contract, document review, etc.
3.Responsible for foreign trade business process management and risk control;
4.Responsible for the proper handling of emergency situations during the performance of the contract.Check the details
1.College degree or above, major is not limited;
2.More than two years wave soldering, reflow, screen printing machine, dispenser, SMT or related equipment sales experience in industry;
3.Have good business negotiation and communication skills;
4.Cheerful and enthusiastic, proactive, with a strong spirit of enterprising and fighting spirit;
1.Responsible for the companys product sales, the implementation of the companys sales strategy;
2.Actively explore the market, on time to complete the companys sales target indicators;
3.Timely feedback market information.
1.Be responsible for the development and maintenance of DLL module, optimize the product speed, safety and stability according to the requirements;
2.Be responsible for the research of motion control technology, visual technology, communication technology and data processing technology, and keep the advance of the company core technology;
3.Optimize and refactor the existing code and sort out the reusable DLL module;
4.Cooperate with other engineers to improve the product performance;
5.Complete the relevant work according to the requirements of the department manager.
1.More than 3 years’ experience in automation related software development field, college degree or above;
2.Be proficient in C++ development, rich in DLL development experience, with independent projects or functional modules development ability;
3.Master computer principle, have deep understanding of computer software and hardware, and be familiar with Windows operating system principle;
4.Be familiar with all kinds of database, and have practical experience;
5.People who can develop the motion control algorithms and vision algorithms independently is preferred;
6.People who have experience in screen printer and dispenser software development is preferred.
7.Good communication skills and teamwork awareness, and be able to work under pressure.
1. Be responsible for front-end page development and maintenance, and optimize the product performance, user experience, interactive effects and compatible work of various mainstream browsers according to requirements;
2. Research the new front-end technology of Web, master the mainstream technology of the industry, and keep the advanced front-end technology development of the company;
3. Optimize and refactor the front-end code, and sort out reusable code module;
4. Cooperate with the product manager and UI designer to improve the user experience and meet the performance requirements through various front-end technology;
5. Complete the relevant work according to the requirements of the department manager.
1. More than 3 years’ experience of front-end development, college degree or above;
3. Be familiar with Web front-end technology, deep understanding of Web standard, rich experience in browser (PC/Mobile) compatibility issues;
4. Have deep understanding in user experience, interaction processes, and user requirements, with the ability to enhance the interaction and user experience, and meet the performance requirements;
5. Good communication skills and teamwork awareness, and be able to work under pressure.